Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Monday's Hottie is...a day late but not a dollar short



Sorry for the delay folks. I was suffering from the annual turkey coma yesterday and was also unsuccessfully fighting my addiction to 'Angry Birds'. As I'm currently languishing on a level where the villainous pigs are protected by stone vehicles, I've abandoned the game so I can:

(a) Post this blog
(b) Write!

Today's Hottie is the lovely, talented John Barrowman. Not only does he have lovely dimples but he can sing, dance and act. He also has excellent taste - the top picture is Mr. Barrowman with his partner Scott Gill.

Captain Jack Harkness is one of those characters I wish I'd come up with. He's an intergalactic rogue with a roaming eye and an endless supply of 'pick-up' lines. If you haven't seen it, you must watch the 'Torchwood' episode where Captain Jack meets the man whose name he 'borrowed'. Make sure you have tissues ready because it's beautiful and heartbreaking.

So, I present to you on this grey post-Christmas Tuesday - John Barrowman.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pics. I haven't watched Torchwod yet, I really must seek it out.

    ReplyDelete