Monday, December 19, 2011

I have a pretteh!

Ahem...you may notice the shiny rainbow pretty on the right hand corner of this blog.

I can honestly say, it's made my year. The M/M Romance Group on Goodreads has put together the 2011 Members Choice Awards. I am beyond thrilled to say that 'Stolen Summer' has been nominated for three awards:

Gay/Out for You Theme
Hurt/Comfort Theme
and
the real thrill

Best Debut Book!!!

The M/M Romance Group is one of the biggest readers' groups on Goodreads so to be nominated is just the icing on the cake of a crazy writing year for me. If you're an M/M reader and you're not a member...join now!

Now, for some reason, I've lost a whole bunch of icons across the top of my blog thingie and I can't find the one for adding a link, so I'll just have to post it here. http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/20149.M_M_Romance

Thanks for the nominations! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sue! As you might say, I'm so chuffed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Very well deserved! And can I be chuffed, too? (This is when Foreigner-Me learns a new word and it's a CUTE word and now I shall endeavor to use it as often as I possibly can! ;))

    Also, thanks for the link, lady! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, ladies.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Yes, Alex, you're allowed to be chuffed. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Susan!!! I'm not surprised - you are an amazing talent! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete