Tuesday, May 25, 2010

..and it's goodbye

for now.

I'm throwing in the towel on the blog for the time being.

I'm not one who can write about writing. There's plenty of very good blogs out there that cover the agony and ecstasy of writing much better than I can. I'm not going to vent about politics or publishing because...meh, there's plenty of those blogs out there too.

If I can think of anything to blog about, I'll be back but, for now, no more Teasers, no more drivel. I gotta get my writing done and get my books out there...some time, somehow.

Thanks to those of you who visited and commented. Those comments have been greatly appreciated. Thank you for stopping by and reading my bits and pieces.

So, I leave you with this. This my favorite song from my favorite Elton John album (Madman Across the Water).

Peace out.

3 comments:

  1. Just think of it as a vacation, Kestrel. I totally understand. I can't write about writing either. I've had my blog for um...I forget. Somewhere between 5 and 6 years I think. The only time I'm really active on it is when I'm traveling. When I'm working on a book, I can't focus on it.

    So do the work you need, and you'll come back to it when it's time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((hugs))) I'll miss your teasers!I felt very liberated when I killed mine. I hope you have the same feeling of relief. And you can always come back later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies.

    I'm feeling a little disappointed but mainly relief. I need the break. It gets a bit dispiriting when there are cobwebs in the comment box!

    Perhaps, when I'm a proper writer with an agent 'n stuff, I'll be back in Blog-land. ;)

    ReplyDelete